Left 4 Dead Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 4 Dead Roleplay

Join as either a survivor or a Special Infected and see who will survive and whol will literally be left for dead.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Genocidist & Tank Burger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoey
Admin
Zoey

Zombie Genocidist & Tank Burger Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Genocidist & Tank Burger   Zombie Genocidist & Tank Burger I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Zombie Genocidist

Achievement: Kill 53,595 Infected

This is probably the most self explanatory achievement in the whole Left 4 Dead series. It came from one of the things written in the safe room on rhe fourth round of No Mercy when you get to Mercy Hospital.

It takes the longest to get this achievement than any of the others. Just kill and kill and kill.

Tank Burger

Achievement: Kill a Tank with melee weapons.

It is pretty much impossible to get the achievement alone, so I don't recommend attempting to get it that way. Either arrange it with a group on XBox Live or play Co-OP and get the Tank far from the remaining two bots.

My cousin and I got it when we played the bridge finale in The Parish campaign. We had machetes and the remaining bots were far behind and the second Tank came into the helicopter and we kept slicing him. New achievement! Very Happy
[center][b]
Back to top Go down
https://l4droleplay.board-directory.net

Zombie Genocidist & Tank Burger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Left 4 Dead Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Achievements-
Jump to: