Left 4 Dead Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Left 4 Dead Roleplay

Join as either a survivor or a Special Infected and see who will survive and whol will literally be left for dead.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cr0wned & Sob Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zoey
Admin
Zoey

Cr0wned & Sob Story Empty
PostSubject: Cr0wned & Sob Story   Cr0wned & Sob Story I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Cr0wned

Achievement: Kill a Witch with a single headshot.

When you are new to playing Left 4 Dead, this achievement can seem nearly impossible. However, it is one of the easiest achievements from either of the Left 4 Dead games. There is a problem though: it is possible for the Witch to be in a place where you can not kill her in one shot. Sometimes, she could be sitting on top of a fence.

Step 1: Get an automatic shot gun. The reason this gun works is because it lets out up to six bullets in one shot and does more damaged. A scope does not work. I should know... I tried it several times.

Step 2: Get right up to the Witch. You can either get her right as she looks up at you, or right before you startle her. Shoot her at one of those times.

Sob Story

Achievement: Navigate your wat through the sugar mill without killing any Witches.

This achievement is pretty hard. If you want to try and get it go to the Hard Rain campaign in Left 4 Dead 2. The sugar mill is infested with Wandering Witches. This achievement is all about timing. This does seem unfair, but there is a 95% chance that you will have a Tank in this round. Hope he shows up before any Witches.

Try to avoid getting close to any of the Witches. If you hit one, there is no chance to back away before she is startled.
Back to top Go down
https://l4droleplay.board-directory.net

Cr0wned & Sob Story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Left 4 Dead Roleplay :: Miscellaneous :: Achievements-
Jump to: